Wednesday, January 20, 2010

An Apple A Day....no I am not a doctor...I am a photographer.





It was Mothers Day last year when I woke up with a realization...I needed to follow my dream of becoming a photographer. Since I am somewhat compulsive (some may say very) I jumped right in. I have to thank my sweet heart and soul mate Bobby for the never







ending support as dreams come easier when you have the love and encouragement of those around you.

I have to say I am not all that computer friendly...it has taken me weeks to get this blog started. Even though Bobby is a computer genius I was hoping to get this going without any help. Right about here I would love to add some of my other favourite apple pics but I am afraid they will end up in the wrong place and I wont be able to move them...oh well...here goes....k it didn't work.


So I am also hoping that this blog will help me to remember my year. My good friend Sara has been blogging since the beginning of the year and thanks to her I now have a blog too.


A few things I would like to remember when I look back on today....


Its 8:35 and Kira is still asleep....


Today is the first day that Sydney has taken the bus to school and I am so greatful as I used to spend an hour every morning driving Bobby to work, Syd to Silver Star, and my students to BX. Now I have time to blog :) So nice to be at home...I love being at home...I guess that makes me a home body...


My heart is breaking for the people of Haiti...I donate money everytime I am in Walmart and I am sad because that is all I can do.


Kira woke up happily at 8:42 while I was on the phone with Bobby finding out that the bus trip was a success. Now....what to do today....




























No comments:

Post a Comment